Aloha Nautie Friends! Seriously, it's about time.
It's about time that I share some link love....and sadly, it's about the time I don't have. I'm sharing links because I don't have the time I need to write some of the posts that I'd really like to write. (Sad face.) I have posts stacking up just waiting to get written....they'll just have to keep. Because I'm totally, totally swamped. So swamped that my Dad told me to watch out for alligators! (Seriously, he really did.)
Please enjoy some link love! I have tons of starred items in my Google Reader that I've been meaning to pass along for ages....I figured what better time than right now.....re-reading them makes me smile....hope some of them make you smile too! (You don't have to smile if you don't want to....I know that feeling too!)
- When I was a kid I told my preschool teacher that I had a whole bunch of siblings who lived in Honolulu and that they were Japanese. I desperately wanted to be Japanese growing up....I even made up a Japanese name for myself....Meiko. These little Japanese kids made me want to be Japanese all over again!
- Want some good advice? Tidbit One, Tidbit Two, Tidbit Three. You're Welcome.
- Taking photos of fireflies using time lapse photography? Oh hells ya.
- These prints made me totally homesick. Aloha Aina. Loves it.
- Have you heard about Aluminum in Baking Soda? It's not true. Thanks Crunchy Betty!
- My latest discovery: Brain Pickings. How to Find Your Purpose and Do What You Love.
- Wanna lend a sailor a helping hand? This guy is in need of resupply.
- Fancy Butter?! This is a kitchen project I am adding to the list.....the list of things to do in the kitchen when I have one again :)
- Do you ever look at people wearing 'outdoorsy clothes' and think, 'I bet this goofball has never been camping in his life?!'. Me too. Therefore, this is funny.
- Twelve rules for inner confidence. Now go own your world.
- Benjamin Franklin on frugality. I think I need to re-read this daily!
- Seriously, right?! Sometimes I need to give myself a kick in the ass too.....like right now.
- A nautie button. 'Nuff said.
- Crunchy Betty again. This time on Olive Oil. Who knew?!
- A photo from the Chica who makes all my danglies. Gold hoops with coral fronds? Need. Would Ben Franklin approve? Probably not....
- Can we say: Beach Fabulous? The Fighting Eel Spring Collection. Drool.
Okay, that's enough for now. I think that may in fact be the longest love fest we've ever had! I told you they had been stacking up!
Again, enjoy (and hopefully I'll get a post up about current goings on soon)!