The reason we powered through Kentucky was that we were eager to get to Memphis, Tennessee. After visiting Fallingwater in Pennsylvania I started thinking of other famous homes. Then it dawned on me....
I've always found Elvis amazing - seeing his home made his life seem more real.
They've preserved the site beautifully and the attention to detail was amazing.
My favorite parts:
- Seeing the tiki bar in the Jungle Room. Such class.
- Elvis in an aloha shirt for Blue Hawaii and realizing I have a dress with the identical print!
- Peacock stained glass in the formal living room.
- The pool room beautifully covered in material.
- TCB. Taking care of business in a FLASH!
- The mirrored ceiling in the television room - with a FLASH on the wall of course!
- The jet Lisa Marie with a full size bed that required a belt
I won't go on and on about our time there. Instead I'll share TONS of photos!
Please...enjoy more! There were too many for me to pick a favorite!