Dockings, Cargo Operations, Undockings and Fun Ashore have really put my time management skills to the test. Yikes! The days have really gotten away from me! Here are a few Nautie Tidbits....
- Today I tidied my desk - it still isn't anywhere close to being organized but it was a step in the right direction.
- Last night I saw a meteor that fully illuminated the sky.
- I'm due off the vessel in 3 weeks.
- Today I'm correcting charts and publications on overtime.
- I have no idea where my next port will be - chart preparation might become a mad scramble.
- My head (bathroom) developed the most foul odor last night. What the hell?!
- I've eaten almost all my cheese from Spain...this makes me sadder than I can tell you. I've also eaten almost all my chocolate from Russia....again, so sad!
Some of these photos are almost 6 days old! What have I been seeing at sea? In a nutshell - sunrises and Greek Islands. No one is complaining.