I'm pushing 30!!! I've officially got 2 years to go 6 months to go 3 months to go! In the spirit of turning 30 I've compiled a list of 30 things that I'd like to have accomplished or experienced by my 30th birthday. Here goes:
1. Go downhill skiing in Whistler with my cousin Rhiannon
2. Learn to make Sushi
3. Go camping solo
4. Ride on the back of a Harley - or other certifiably bad ass bike....preferably with a bad ass biker. I'm officially a Biker Babe in training!
5. Drink a cup of coffee with no milk and sugar. Espresso in Italy? Yep.
6. Go hot air ballooning - Heellllooo Napa!
7. Finish folding 1,000 origami cranes (I'm currently at around 700)
8. Do something sassy to my hair
9. Read Anna Karenina
10. Host a tea party. Mimosas? Success!
11. Go to a ball - or have somewhere to wear a ball gown
12. Research Bessie McAndrews my Great-Grandmother...this may require a trip to Ireland
13. Run a 5k
14. Send an e-mail to the ladies behind my three favorite blogs. One down - Two to go.
15. Go geocaching
16. Make a coffee table book of my favorite photos
17. Make spaghetti sauce and can it. Check! Turns out....canning is hard!
18. Work on a lobstah boat (even for a day) and then boil my own bug!
19. Attend a water aerobics class
20. Do the cool camera trick where you get shapes of light by covering the lens with a cut out (bokeh). All kinds of twinkly goodness went down!
22. Take a jewelry making class
23. Ride in a helicopter
24. Cook a pot roast ~Way more fun than I thought! See HERE!
25. Make a style board using photo shop Yay Online Blogshop!
26. Put a 100 dollar bill in a street (or subway) musicians hat if the mood strikes me. Life really is pretty good.
27. Go to a spa for the day (can you believe I've never been to a spa?!)
28. Longboard in Waikiki
29. See a major ballet company perform The Nutcracker (I've only seen my local ballet troupe do this - but I'd love to see the real deal). It wasn't The Nutcracker. It was Coppelia. It was also Awesome.
30. Make yougurt. So easy. So yummy.